Do you have any idea what your calling is in life? That drive, that passion for something that you just can't not do. Your calling sends you out of your comfort zone, you will do anything to make it happen.
It isn't necessarily your career, after all we are not our job title.
I feel mine is to help people live a life they love, whether it's with a client, a friend, a family member or anyone else I come into contact with. I have experienced what it feels like to feel really stuck, to hate a job you are in, to feel trapped in a relationship, to abuse your health and not have the courage to get out. Luckily this is an experience of my past, I love my life now and i'll never look back. I just want to help people in similar situations to get unstuck and create a life they love too.
Here are a few questions that may help you find some clarity around what your calling is too:
- If money were not an issue, what would you do with your time?
- What do you really love to do? You know that thing where you get so lost in time and completely immersed in it.
- What do you hate to do?
- What gives you energy?
- What drains you?
- In what area would you like to make a difference?
- Which area of the population do you feel drawn to help?
- What do you want to experience more of?
- What lights you up and lifts your heart?
As you go through your day pay attention to your heart; those moments when it flutters, when you feel a sense of love, are indicators of something being right for you, something to pursue and something to listen to.
Open your heart and your mind to the idea that you don't necessarily have to "find" your calling, your calling may just find you.