Often when people ask me what I do, their response to "I am a life coach" is something along the lines of "so you tell people how to life their lives?" This could not be more far from the truth. Who would I be to tell people how to live their lives! I certainly don't have that kind of knowledge or insight into the purpose of someone else life here on earth and what is best for them.
Only you know what is best for you, deep inside your heart. I am simply there to draw this out and help to remove any ways of thinking that might be stopping you from connecting with that and going for what you really desire.
Here are a few more things you can expect from a going on a life coaching journey with me;
1) The answers come from you, as I have mentioned above, only you know what is best for you but sometimes stuff that has happened to us in the past and fears of the future get in the way. I will ask you specific questions and we'll work through different techniques to switch your way of thinking, and behaving, into a way that supports you.
2) Increased motivation. You will feel inspired by the goals we create, as we will make sure they are ones you really would love to achieve rather than ideas of things you feel you should do but don't really want to. Also the fact that we will meet regularly will help to keep you in action towards achieving your goals. Knowing you'll have to feedback to me on the action steps we set to do in between each session will help you get them done.
3) Empowerment. Coming to see a life coach, committing to making positive change in your life and doing something about it will empower you. Taking control and responsibility of how you feel,and your life, helps you to get your power back.
4) Boost your self confidence. I define self confidence as knowing that what ever the outcome you will be able to handle it. Sure sometimes we feel scared but having that knowing you'll be ok what ever is pure confidence. Through the coaching process you may find yourself doing things that scare you. This is great! It's a sign you are pushing boundaries and growing. Confidence gradually increases every time you feel the fear and do it anyway.
5) You'll feel listened to. I will be focusing purely on you, listening to everything you say, and don't say. I will hear you, I'll hear your dreams, your fears, your failures (which are great too as from them you learn, so they are not really failures at all) your successes, and we will celebrate all of them.
6) You'll feel supported. I am your biggest fan and I have 100% faith in you. I have no preconceived ideas about what I think you should be doing. All I want is for you to be able to access all you want in your life.
Depending on your goals I recommend a series of 6 or 12 sessions. I offer discounts for packages of 6 or 12 sessions. It's completely flexible though, if you have six and then feel like you'd like to carry on ad hoc then that's up to you. We can do the life coaching over Skype or face to face in London or Hove. Personally I think coaching on the beach front (in Hove/Brighton) is a great place to do it but it's up to you!
We can also create packages to include some yoga and/or Reiki sessions as both of these can help to release energetic and emotional blocks. So often we feel it all has to be worked out in the mind, but our bodies also store all of our emotions deep with in them.
If you'd like to chat more about how we can work together please do give me a call! My number is 07779 150886. If you are struggling financially and money is the only block then please call anyway as I am sure there is something we can work out, life coaching over Skype is a cheaper option anyway. I offer the first session for free so you can experience how I can help you.
Enjoy this wonderful sunshine we are blessed with.